convenience factor, one may take them comfortably within their own home, office or even a restaurant. Online tests have made processes more systematic, easy and time saving.
Today, there are no limits to the number of options you have at your disposal for taking a professional skills test. https://www.testurskills.com is one such online website. It allows its users to create their own tests and distribute them to a group of people, no matter how large. The website takes things a step further, by allowing the user to check and analyze results himself. Lastly, the user does not have to worry about checking each member’s paper individually as the website assists in that, too.
Amongst the innumerable benefits of career skills assessment tests offer, here are a few:
- Create your custom tests: A user of https://www.testurskills.com is able to create his own choice of questions, using online tools and then proceed to store them in a personal ‘question bank’ for future use. A number of tests can be prepared at a time and stored. A separate batch of question papers can also be created offline and then imported to the question bank after logging in. You can add images, files and videos to make the tests more interactive. On request, the system will randomly select a question paper and offer it to the user.
- Distribute: After creation of question papers, you can go ahead and assign them using ‘groups’ or ‘links’. In case of groups, a set of members can log into the website and take the test. Members can be allowed to log in using their email id or simply logging into the main account to access the tests. Links allow members to access test without registration. This is good for websites, since the link can directly be published on the desired page. Tests can further be customized by adding dates, setting time limits, adding branding and creating certificates. These settings can be saved and used for all future professional skills tests.
- Analyze results: Using an online test series portal, one can give feedback about the test to the members. The results can also be demonstrated in percentage or statistical format.
- Saves time and efforts: It allows both users and member to take tests without the hassle of physically going to a test center and going back to check results and get feedback.
- Easy for the creator and receiver: Career assessment skills tests are a boon for both parties. It allows an easy process, saving time, money and efforts.
- No paper: The method is safe for the environment as it requires no papers, books or files and uses only digital technology.
- Can be stored: Tests, both previously taken and those for the future can be saved for reference and reuse.
Online tests are thus, a great and efficient platform for creating, analyzing and storing tests in an efficient and systematic way.